Excursion by old steam train
An exciting adventure will allow You to discover the Tuscan countryside traveling on an old slow steam engine train. The journey takes You back in time, when travel was still an adventure. You will be given the opportunity to slowly find hidden places and taste their true essence. The tour starts from the enchanting town of Siena, which rises on hills with a charming and well preserved gothic style skyline, considered one of the most beautiful of Tuscany. Walk along the small medieval streets of the old city center and admire the splendid palaces, until You will reach the Palazzo del Comune in the Piazza del Campo, one of the most beautiful in the world.
The fascinating trip by old steam train runs through the beautiful landscapes around Siena and gives You the opportunity to explore the hidden beauties of Tuscan countryside, such as the famous Val d’Orcia, the land named “Crete Senesi” and the Montalcino area known for the award-winning Brunello wine.
Experience the thrill of travelling in one of the most beautiful Italian regions in an alternative way!
The rate includes
- 2 Overnights in 4 star hotels on bed & breakfast basis;
- Guided walking tour (2 hours) of Siena with a local guide;
- Full day trip by old steam train (about 8 hours).
The rate does not include
- City taxes to be paid at the hotels;
- Single supplement (€ 90 per person);
- Lunches and dinners;
- Guide/Assistant (price on request);
- All items not specified in the chapter “the rate include”.
Day 1: Siena
Day 2: Siena - Old Steam Train
Day 3: Departure