Gourmet Tour in Apulia
Apulia is not just history, art and nature but it is considered to be a paradise of the Mediterranean food. Traditional Apulian cuisine is absolutely amongst the wholesome and genuine in Italy. All the recipes are prepared in a very quick and easy way, with simple ingredients that enhance the flavour of the dish. Puglia’s culinary tradition combines the numerous varietals of seafood from the Adriatic and the simple and more rustic flavors from its land.
You will live the most interesting dining experience of Your life, You will see clearly and You will also participate in the production and preparation of important foods from Puglia, from pasta to seafood to desserts! Some of the best traditional foods in Italy come from Puglia, the region in the heel of Italy’s “boot”. But while You love cuisine (and travel) across Puglia You will left your hearts (and stomachs!) in the region’s peninsula of Salento. Its deeply-rooted cucina povera tradition means its cuisine tends to be simple and delicious, relying on fresh, local produce. Puglia and the Salento have lots of fantastic ingredients to choose from—like chickpeas, homegrown herbs and spices, olive and olive oil, tomatoes, and, of course, fresh seafood.
The rate includes
- 3 Overnights in 4* rural country hotels in standard deluxe junior suite room;
- Excursion with guide and driver :1wine tasting & lunch Locorotondo and Alberobello
- Excursion with guide and driver : Lunch and entrance Castel Del Monte & Adriatic coast
- 1 typical dinner
The rate does not include
- Hotel city taxes to be paid on spot;
- Tips to driver and assistant;
- Meals where not specified
- All items not specified in the chapter “the rate include”.
Day 1: Brindisi
Day 2: Wine tasting locorotondo and Alberobello
Day 3: Castle and urchins in Savalletri