Gourmet Tour in Eastern Sicily
By joining us on this exclusive gourmet tour You will be able to discover the gems of Sicily, the largest island of Italy. Quintessentially Mediterranean, and a crossroads of trade and commerce since ancient times, Sicily is a mix of many civilizations. No wonder this captivating land has such fine food. Sicilian cuisine shows traces of all the cultures which established themselves on the island over the last two millennia. A culinary tradition that draws on dishes from the ancient Greeks, Arabs and Normans, and from as far afield as Spain, Greece, North Africa and the Middle East.
This particular gourmet tour in Sicily concentrates on the eastern part of the island and includes a variety of experiences. Along the journey, You will learn how to prepare traditional Sicilian dishes, sample vintages at local canteens and vineyards, relax in the nature and enjoy the Spa in idyllic accommodations—and even have the opportunity to climb Mount Etna! The bleak lava wilderness around the summit of Etna is one of the most memorable landscapes Italy has to offer.
There is no better way to experience the splendor of Sicily!
The rate includes
- 4nights in 4 stars boutique hotel dbl room on b/b basis.
- transfer as indicated in the program
- Etna and wine excursion full day
- Guide/assistant as per program
- Wine tasting and visit of winery as indicated in the program
- Lunch and dinner as indicated in the program
- 1 co0king class
- Tasting granita and brioche
The rate does not include
- city taxes in all cities
- All items not specified in the chapter “the price includes”
Day 1: Catania
Day 2: Etna & Wine
Day 3: Cooking Class Ortigia
Day 4: Wine experience in Val di Noto
Day 5: Departure