The South of Italy
The gorgeous sights of Southern Italy come alive with our carefully curated package. Get ready to undertake an exotic journey where you experience the rich history and unique culture of a region popularly known as the boot of Italy.
The 10-day tour starts with the stunning Amalfi Coast that serenades you with its mesmerising ocean views. There are 13 towns, glittering like pearls on a necklace, that have been declared by UNESCO as World Heritage Site.
From the coast, you then travel to Matera: a region rich with folklore and ancient traditions that have all shaped modern Italy. Experience some of the oldest cities in the world as well as a town of witches. There is also an exquisite cuisine to discover and some fine wines to taste.
Puglia is the next stop. The region holds many a mystery, including the famous stone buildings with cone-shaped roofs that carry crosses, hearts and zodiac symbols: A UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The trip ends with a day of leisure in Naples.
Southern Italy promises to be an experience of a lifetime.
The rate includes
- Accommodation as per program in 5-star hotels with breakfast;
- Transfers and car at disposal as per program;
- Tours private or small group as per program;
- 1 aperitif in Ravello;
- 1 romantic dinner in Sorrento (4 dishes drinks not included);
- Oil and cheese Tasting in Sorrento and pizza lunch;
- Lunch in Benevento (3 dishes and ¼ wine and ½ water);
- Tasting tour Matera (cheese and wine);
- Lunch and tasting in a Masseria;
- Street food tasting in Naples. To be paid on site: meals not mentioned in the program;
- City tax in all cities;
- Tips for drivers, guides and personal extras