New Year’s Eve Sicily
There is perhaps no better place to experience the end of an old year and the beginning of a new one than Sicily. Rich with antiquated history, magnificent architecture, and stunning views, the Mediterranean’s most fascinating island will surely give you a New Year’s Eve celebration to remember.
Our Sicily tour takes you across the three most important sights on the island. You begin at Taormina where you experience an interesting mix of the various cultures that inhabited the region at different times – from the Greek to the Arabs to the French. Taormina serves as an excellent backdrop to medieval buildings that take you on a trip back in time.
From a place of culture and history to another: Syracuse is the next stop. Here you immerse in the archaeological wonders of the Roman Amphitheatre, the ‘Dionysius Ear’, and the Temple of Apollo, to name a few.
The last stop on the tour is Mount Etna Valley: a gorgeous window to breathtaking views of the rolling hills.
Sicily is the perfect bridge to take you from the past year to the future year.
The rate includes
- Accommodation in 4* star hotel;
- Arrival and Departure Transfer;
- 3 dinner in Hotel including New Eve Gala dinner;
- 1 wine tasting;
- 1 tasting of typical cheese and local product in the market;
- Excursions as per program;.To be paid on site;
- Drinks during the meals (except for the Eve Gala dinner (drinks selected by Hotel);
- Entrance fees;
- Personal extras and tips;
- City tax