Photography Workshop in Venice
Italian landscapes are the perfect place for your photos and any location offers the possibility to do enchanting clicks. If you love photography, if you want to learn new techniques and improve your photo knowledge and creativity, if you ask to visit wonderful places together with a professional photographer, your ideal choice is a photo tour! This kind of tour is a full immersion in travel and photography and can be tailor made according to your personal needs, according to your level, time at disposal and period of the year. See our proposals and ideas and you will fall in love with these places!
The beauty and charm of Venice is known all over the world, everyone loves its highlights such as the San Marco Square, the Rialto Bridge and the Doge’s Palace. This workshop is the perfect occasion not only to see the unrivaled artistic beauties of this city but also to discover the hidden real Venice, where you will manage to create great photos improving your techniques and, at the same time, learning about Venice history and legends. Any season offers unforgettable holidays and the possibility to have wonderful photos. Together with the professional photographer you will spend every day from sunrise to sunset in Venice, in a mix of lesson and holiday.
This workshop is suggested for min. 4 – max. 8 participants and from September to May with preference to the cold and foggy days of winter when there are less tourists and Venice offers a quiet atmosphere and its real genuine face. The workshop will be hold by the professional photographer Paolo De Faveri and it will be in English language. Remember that to take wonderful pictures you will have to wake-up very early in the morning… but your clicks will be great!
The rate includes
- 5 Overnights in 4 star hotel in Venice city centre in double/twin room;
- 5 breakfasts (at the hotel or at a cafeteria according to the workshop itinerary);
- Airport assistance on arrival;
- Private transfers airport/hotel/airport including 2 bags per person;
- 5 days of workshop as in the program with the photographer Paolo De Faveri;
- Ferryboat tickets valid for 5 days & delivery at the hotel;
- Gondola ride;
- Photographer’s accommodation, meals and services.
The rate does not include
- Hotel city tax to be paid on spot;
- Single supplement (on request);
- Lunches & dinners;
- Camera & accessories;
- Assistant during the whole tour (price on request);
- All items not specified in the chapter “the rate include”.
Day 1: Venice
Day 2: Venice
Day 3: Venice
Day 4: Venice
Day 5: Venice
Day 6: Departure