Pizza and Italian Flavors Tour
Discover all the features of Italian Flavors walking through the most elegant streets in Milan, like Corso Garibaldi and Brera district, where Milan’s cuisine has evolved over the centuries. Then try the true Italian Pizza and learn the legend behind the origins of Pizza Margherita. Taste Italian authentic gelato, the best espresso coffee in town and much more. Enter Peck, the Italian temple of gastronomical delights, with a wide range of culinary products more and more tasty and desirable.
Italian food culture is probably very different from what you’re used to at home. Join us on a culinary tour to savor the classic Italian specialties led by our expert local guide, who will wisely mix history and food, culture and fun. You will live an authentic gourmet experience, discovering most sites related to the Milanese cuisine and tasting Milan’s legendary dishes.
Live an exclusive wine tasting experience in the padanian plain, just a short distance from Milan, in Pavia‘s province. You will get to know one of the historical capitals of ancient Italy, one of the oldest universities in the world. Especially if You like wine, the participation is an absolute must because You will have the opportunity visit a cellar and try different types of wine as well as a range of local products like parmesan, salami and rice.
The rate includes
- 3 overnights in 4 star hotels in Milan on BB basis;
- Private transfers as per program;
- Entrance fees as per program;
- Pizza lessons (Lessons from Monday to Friday: 10.00 am – afternoon from 16.30 to 18.30) including hat, apron , pens and pad, certificate.
- Private local guide and assistant as per program;
- Mozzarella tasting;
- Wine tasting in San Colombano cellar.
The rate does not include
- Assistant at disposal for the whole tour;
- Hotel city tax to be paid on spot;
- Single supplement (on request);
- Tips to driver and guides;
- All items not specified in the chapter “the prices include”.
Day 1: Milan & Pizza experience
Day 2: Milan & Gourmet experience
Day 3: Pavia & Wine tasting
Day 4: Departure